09 Jan kathleen + joey: joined. a memphis golf course wedding.
The day started with pouring rain. But the clouds and puddles didn’t dampen anyone’s spirit. Kathleen was a very calm bride, and she laughed all day long. She was overjoyed to marry Joey, and as long as they were married at the end of the day, then that’s all that mattered. Right before portrait photos were scheduled, the sun came out and the clouds parted. The rest of the day was clear and gorgeous, and I’m convinced it was just for them!
After that, every bit of Kathleen and Joey’s day was perfect, from the first look with her dad (he sang to her! it was so sweet!) to the sunset portraits and patio reception. All their family and friends came to celebrate their love, and every single person was on the dance floor under the lanterns all night long.
Kathleen and Joey, we are honored to have been a part of your day! It was wonderful to see you join in love, and we can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for you! Thank you for including us in your day and making us feel like part of the party!
- Ceremony Venue: Raleigh Assembly of God
- Reception Venue: The Links at Galloway
- Floral Designer: Holliday Flowers and Events
- Hair Stylist: Daniel Shays
- Entertainment: Jimmy Harris with DeepBlu Entertainment
- Catering and Cake Design: Draper’s Catering of Memphis
- Memphis Wedding Photography: Amy Hutchinson Photography